Kamagra Generic (Sildenafil) at Canadian Health&Care Mall
A Good Combination of Availability, Effectiveness and Price, Side effects, Kamagra types
- Kamagra: affordable version of Viagra
- Common use of Kamagra
- Interaction with other medical drugs
- Past and present diseases
- Side effects
- Kamagra types
India has recently become a leader of pharmaceutical production as a lot of manufacturing facilities are located here. The reason lies in the fact that India provides a lot of advantages for the producers including low production costs and liable legislation. That is why major generics of Viagra and other ED treatment drugs are manufactured here. In this article we will talk about Kamagra, an ED treatment drug that has taken its rightful place among the wide variety of generics.
Kamagra Generic: affordable version of Viagra
Kamagra is often called an affordable version of Viagra and sometimes a generic Viagra. The reason is that Kamagra contains Sildenafl citrate, the same active ingredient that is applied in Viagra. Kamagra shows excellent results in helping men cope with the erectile dysfunctions of different origin.
Kamagra works just like other Sildenafil citrate drugs do: it affects natural erectile mechanisms as it increases the blood flow in cavernous body of the penis thus helping men reach and maintain erections.
Kamagra is manufactured in different dosages: 50 mg and 100 mg of Sildenafil. Moreover, Kamagra is offered in different forms such as chewable and jelly Kamagra and others. People can buy Kamagra online and choose the needed package size as the medication is offered in 10 to 270 tab packages.
Kamagra should be stored in dry place at the room temperature, away from children and pets. Pills should be kept in tight container.
Common use of Kamagra
Kamagra is aimed at ED treatment in adult men without serious diseases. It is forbidden for children and men under 18 years old. Men over 65 should start with the lower dosage and remember that it can take them longer to get ready as Kamagra works slower in elderly men.
Like other Sildenafil medications Kamagra is tailored for use as needed up to 60 minutes before the anticipated sexual intercourse. In order to avoid strong side effects a patient is advised that he takes one pill per day and starts with the smaller dosage. Doctors recommend starting with 50 mg; in case of non-satisfactory results the dosage can be decreased to 25 mg or increased up to 100 mg.
Before he begins to apply Kamagra for the ED treatment the patient should apply for the medical consultation, make necessary medical tests and diagnostics in order to define the personal tolerance to Kamagra and proper dosage to start with.
There are some common rules everyone who takes Kamagra should follow in order to improve their sexual health and to enjoy their intimate life at any age.
First of all, one should strictly follow the doctor’s recommendations as far as the dosage and time of Kamagra pill intake is concerned. Secondly, one should avoid drinking much alcohol before using Kamagra. Sometimes a man can drink some alcohol in order to release psychological tension; however it is much better not to drink it at all especially when Kamagra is taken for the first time. Tobacco and fat food are also not desirable companions of Kamagra.
Interaction with other medical drugs
Sildenafil is known to have negative interactions with the number of medical drugs containing strong active ingredients. It is important to be aware of the most frequent interactions to avoid health risks.
The patient should always inform his doctor about the following drugs he is prescribed to take:
- Nitroglycerin and other nitrate containing drugs. Both Sildenafil and nitrates can cause a sharp drop of blood pressure and heavy hypotension state.
- Hypertension treatment drugs (the effect is the same as that of nitrates);
- Antibiotics (erythromycin)
- Fungal infection treatment medicines (ketoconazole, fluconazole etc.);
- Medications designed for the treatment of HIV or AIDS;
- Other ED treatment drugs or herbs (alprostadil or yohimbine).
Any remedy aimed at treating serious health disorders and taken by a man regularly should be checked with the health care expert. In the given situation the doctor can recommend correcting the dosage or even putting off the usage of Kamagra until the patient completes his treatment course.
Past and present diseases
Kamagra is not advisable for the patients who have any cardio – vascular diseases, suffer from high or low blood pressure as well as have a recent history of heart failure, strokes (6 months and less), instable heart beating and other disorders. Patients suffering from oncology diseases are also forbidden to take Kamagra.
The other health disorders being the restrictive factor for Kamagra use include:
- Eye and hearing disorders,
- Deformation of penis,
- Liver diseases,
- Allergic reactions.
The side effects of Kamagra are similar to any ED treatment drug containing Sildenafil. The most frequently experienced side effects involve headaches and flushes, dizziness (both mild and strong), little changes in vision, nazal congestions and diarrhea. These side effects do not require urgent medical help; however they should be controlled by the doctor in case if they do not disappear in the course of time.
Side effects requiring medical care include priapism (long and painful erection that can last more than 4 hours) and different allergic reactions that may cause throat congestion and difficulties in breathing, spasms, swelling of face, tongue or lips. The man should urgently apply to a doctor if he experiences chest pain, unstable heart beating, swelling of legs, strong dizziness, discomfort in stomach, breath shortness and so on.
While prescribing Kamagra medical experts ask their patients to inform them about any irregular health condition they observe during the treatment with Kamagra in order to prevent serious damages to health.
Generic Kamagra types
Kamagra is famous for having various medical forms and thus attracting large number of customers who can choose any medical form they like.
Canadian Health&Care Pharmacy (acanadianhealthcaremall.com) provides the list of the most widely used types below:
- Kamagra Chewable. It is produced in the form of soft tablets containing 100 mg of Sildenafil citrate. Packs contain 10 to 180 pills. This form is preferable for those people who don’t like to swallow hard pills.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly. Effective and non-expensive Kamagra Jelly is the best ED treatment medicine for elderly people and patients suffering from swallowing problems. Kamagra Oral Jelly absorbs quite rapidly. The maximal effect is observed in 30 to 120 minutes after the pill is taken.
- Kamagra Polo. Sidnenafil content is 100 mg, minimal pack is 30 tabs, and the largest pack is 270 tabs.
- Kamagra Effervescent. Kamagra Effervescent contains 100 mg of the active ingredient and is packed by 7 tablets. Before being taken Kamagra Effervescent should be completely dissolved in a small quantity of water.
- Kamagra Super. It is the only medical form that contains two active components: Sildenafil and Dapoxetine (100 mg and 60 mg correspondingly). It is quickly absorbed and maximally effective in 30 to 120 minutes after being taken. The recommended dosage varies from 25 to 100 mg depending upon the personal drug sensitivity.
- Kamagra Gold. It has the same Sildenafil content, daily dosage and side effects as the standard Kamagra does. Sometimes Kamagra Gold is referred to as generic Viagra.
Canadian Health&Care Mall is always glad to provide our customers and visitors with the complete available information about the possible ways of the effective treatment of men’s sexual dysfunctions. We constantly improve our database of medication drug reviews and publish only up-to-date data.